Ok, so month one is in the books and I already shared my learning points, but thought I owed at least a score card of the actual goals. I'm pretty proud. And appreciate my accountability team and coaches so much for keeping me going. And special shout out to my coach Julie who I can't wait to see this weekend!
Goal One:
- Floss—HABIT!
- Reducing soda to one a day—HABIT!
- Begin exercise program and join a gym—joined the gym, minor exercise. This one gets new energy this month.
- Start to track the “numbers". -- I started tracking. Some weren't so hot, some weren't so bad!
Goal Two:
- Find a church in town-- rerouted. Decided not to do this one, but am finding many ways to follow faith-- blogs to come (it'll make sense then)
- One day of a social media fast—It took 3 tries but I nailed it.
- Finish reading The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer http://www.untetheredsoul.com/ -- almost done. 70 more pages left. But it's pretty epic. Lots to share with all of you, however I'm going to read the whole process before sharing.
Goal Three:
- Start a savings account-- HABIT! And even got a candy treat at the bank.
More fun to come in March. I think it will be a good month. Let's get started....
No comments:
Post a Comment